Ouranos Index du Forum

Ouranos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, or “Uh, I’ve been away for a yea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Remarques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 08:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, or “Uh, I’ve been away for a yea Répondre en citant

Hello,

I figure the larger thread might be too scary for those of us just jumping back in, so this is for people who boot up the game after a year or so, looking forward to getting their Path of Fire mounts only to discover, oh dear, there’s this mastery business, isn’t there? Or, in my case, uh, I still haven’t done season three. Better get cracking.
So if we want to hang out together, a) make sure you’re in the guild. If you’re not, post your account name here (remember that it’s heythisisme.5987 or some such thing with numbers at the end). We’ll get you invite pronto.
Then, b) if you’re in multiple guilds, make sure you’re “representing” QTT by selecting it on the guild screen.
Finally, c) join guild chat by typing /guild. Then holler with any questions, such as “How does this game work again?”, “Remind me what the deal is with the Mystic Forge?”, “Where is Mankirk’s wife?”, and the classic “Gah, what the hell happened to Lion’s Arch?”
Also, uh, anyone else need to power through season three?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.quartertothree.com/t/guild-wars-2-path-of-fire-or-uh-ive-been-away-for-a-year-or-more-so-now-what/131662

video intro

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 08:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Remarques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange