Ouranos Index du Forum

Ouranos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Des artisans pour me conseiller ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Guides des Artisants
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Des artisans pour me conseiller ? Répondre en citant

Hello 

I did not dare to get into the craft, and yet I think it's nice and nice! 

Here, I want to invest myself deeply, because not only does it pass the time when I do not want to take my head, but in addition it is beneficial for cash.

Someone would have an up-to-date guide that I can read to understand everything about the craft, the good tips, which trades are the most viable etc? 
Is there still this cross-skill combination of trades for craft trades? 
What are the good tips for XP properly? 
At the money level, some ideas for spending the least to win the most?

I am open to all your anecdotes, and to read your experiences, I really want to learn, I read some guides but I admit to having a little trouble because it starts directly in the high level stuff.

I do not understand the people who hate this craft system, it is already much more exciting and interesting than in other games, limit I more want to invest in the craft than to save the world.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-31349-51479690-1-0-1-0-craft-des-artisans-pour-me-conseiller.htm

2d explainer video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 07:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Guides des Artisants Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange