Ouranos Index du Forum

Ouranos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Classes were considered?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Les tenues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 07:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Classes were considered? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I would have liked to know, if any outfits (a bit like Wakfu) for classes were considered? I searched a little on the internet but I did not find anything concrete, and level coding it would not be excessively complicated to code, at least, less than the faces that required a readjustment of all the caps, then that for outfits, the model would not change, it would be just a sprite. I know of course that this is not a priority of the developers, but with the obvijevans, the faces, the mimibiotes they do in kind that may all be different but ultimately, basic we are all the same. 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1003-divers/2097412-tenues

whiteboard video animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 07:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ouranos Index du Forum -> Hall Principal -> Les tenues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange